We always looking hard-working, honest and CRB cleared self-employed staff to work with our Experienced Inventory Clerks, Domestic Energy Assessors, Property Photographers, Part Time or Full Time professionals who can join us and get knowledge. We are always expanding our team in Herts, Beds, Bucks. Full training will be given.
Applicant can email their CV on email@example.com
Our Ideal Candidate has:
- Experience with Property Inventory Reports
- Experience with Property Inventory Software (preferable) or IT knowledge
- Experience with CRM (preferable)
- Team work abilities
- Excellent time management
- Excellent work ethics
- Good communicator
- Motivation to learn
- Driving license and car (necessary)
- Ability to travel within 30 mile radius
- Urban navigation skills
- Personal Notebook/Tablet
- UK Work Permit/UK Resident
- “Self-Employed” Registration
- Appropriate, smart office wear
- Either full time or part time capabilities
- The ability to work from home
- Collecting and returning the property keys to estate agents or private landlords.
- Prepare and deliver: prepare inventory, check in, check out, interim reports, EPC, property viewing, photography, floor plan skills
- Dictating highly accurate description of all the items in the property and their condition.
- Taking the photographs within the properties
- Recording the meter readings
- Reporting on keys for the property.
- Daily communication with team members
- Meeting the tenants, landlord and property managers.
- Numbers of the booking per day will be vary.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Create loyal customers; delivering reports on time
- Regular reports to the Management Body